We give you room to breathe.
With ever increasing demands on Health Care budgets worldwide, several trends have emerged in the long term mechanical ventilation area (LTMV). Technological advances in mechanical ventilation have enabled medical practitioners to support patients for longer periods of time who suffer from chronic respiratory disorders. In the last decade more patients are being sent home earlier from hospital. There is an increase in the pro-active application of mechanical ventilation of COPD and pediatric patients.
Still in keeping with health care structures and budgets, the effort required to deal effectively with these patients has created a need for a wide range of products, which are flexible enough to care for the patient in hospital before continuing to be cared for at home. Breas continues to offer this flexibility of care through the Vivo range of products.
Our innovative, compact life support ventilator offers unparalleled freedom.
Vivo 45 LS – DESIGNED FOR EVERYDAY LIFE
The ultra-portable Vivo 45 LS life support ventilator is designed to maximize independence and mobility to the patient thanks to its ultra-small footprint, comfortable eSync trigger technology and quiet operation. Intended for both adult and pediatric patients,* the Vivo 45 LS together with connectivity to EveryWare, Breas’ securely-hosted cloud-based application, can help deliver a more insightful approach to the care of respiratory patients in the home.
* The Vivo 45 LS is FDA 510(k) cleared for adults and pediatric patients who weigh 11 lbs / 5 kg or more, however, the mouthpiece ventilation modes are for adult patients only.
- Ultra-quiet operation
- eSync Technology’s sensitive trigger adjusts on a breath-by-breath basis independent of leak
- Adjustable through a patient’s disease state with invasive, non-invasive and mouthpiece ventilation
- Ultra-small (8.5” x 6.25” x 5.9”)
- Lightweight (5.3 lbs / 2.4 kg)
- 7.5 hours of battery life (2 hours internal, 5.5 hours click-in / hot swap)
- Integrated patient monitoring: SpO2, FiO2, etCO2 monitoring
- Easy to navigate menus for patient setup
- iButton for instant help information
- Support of leak, MPV and active exhalation valve circuits.